Tests, Quizzes, and Surveys
- VIDEO GUIDE: Introduction for Quizzes
- 9 Step Quiz Overview
- FAQs for Brightspace Quizzes
- Create and add questions to your quiz
- How to Quickly Create a Quiz Placeholder?
- How do I associate my quiz to a Grade Item in my Gradebook?
- How do I Establish Restrictions Such As: Dates, Time limits, Password, and Respondus Lockdown Browser
- How do I Provide Special Access for Select Students?
- How do I Determine What the Student Sees Upon Completion of the Quiz?
- How do I export test / quiz grades to the grade book?
- How do I view specific quiz questions after the quiz is submitted?
- How do I use the question library?
- How do I use question pools to create isomorphic questions?
- How do I place an image in a quiz question?
Respondus – Lockdown Browser and Webcam Monitor
The Lockdown Browser is a tool to facilitate online test-taking in a more secure environment. The company that provides the tool offers webinars to train faculty in using the Lockdown Browser. You can find their schedule here.