Tests, Quizzes, and Surveys
- VIDEO GUIDE: Introduction for Quizzes
- 9 Step Quiz Overview
- FAQs for Brightspace Quizzes
- Create and add questions to your quiz
- How to Quickly Create a Quiz Placeholder?
- How do I associate my quiz to a Grade Item in my Gradebook?
- How do I Establish Restrictions Such As: Dates, Time limits, Password, and Respondus Lockdown Browser
- How do I Provide Special Access for Select Students?
- How do I Determine What the Student Sees Upon Completion of the Quiz?
- How do I export test / quiz grades to the grade book?
- How do I view specific quiz questions after the quiz is submitted?
- How do I use the question library?
- How do I use question pools to create isomorphic questions?
- How do I place an image in a quiz question?
Respondus – Lockdown Browser and Webcam Monitor
The Lockdown Browser is a tool to facilitate online test-taking in a more secure environment. The company that provides the tool offers webinars to train faculty in using the Lockdown Browser. You can find their schedule here.
Proctorio is an alternative to Respondus Lockdown Browser which helps to secure the test-taking environment and allows instructors to enable video proctoring for their online quizzes.
- How do I enable Proctorio within my course or for a specific quiz?
- How can I review the Proctorio Gradebook?
Are your students being prompted for a password when trying to access a Proctorio quiz? Check out this guide for steps they can take to fix it.