Get to Know Brightspace
As the administrative home for Brightspace, the Center for Teaching (CFT) is excited to provide both technical and pedagogical support for instructors using Brightspace across campus. Whether you’re interested in learning how Brightspace tools can support your teaching goals or you have a technical question – the CFT can help.
Specific questions about how to teach online? Check these out!
For those teaching online this Summer or Fall, check out our blog posts to guide you in the course design and building process:
- Putting your Course Online in a Hurry
- Developing Online Assessment of Student Learning
- Turning a Syllabus into an Online Course on Brightspace
- How do I create an online class? Learn about Zoom Meetings
- How do I record a lecture that students can view later? Learn about Kaltura Capture
- How do I upload a video for students to view? Learn about Kaltura and the Media Gallery
Also, don’t miss the CFT Online Course Design Institute that will equip you with the tools you need to design and teach great online courses.
On-Demand Resources for Instructors
View online resources and printable PDF guides.
Send us your questions at email@example.com.
Our email support hours are:
Sundays 5pm to 11pm
Mondays through Thursdays 7am to 11pm
Fridays 7am to 3pm
Zoom Support & Consults
CFT staff, including our team of instructional technologists and Stacey Johnson, the CFT’s Assistant Director for Educational Technology, are available upon request for individual consultations and workshops via Zoom. Consult requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.