Get to Know Brightspace
As the administrative home for Brightspace, the Center for Teaching (CFT) is excited to provide both technical and pedagogical support for instructors using Brightspace across campus. Whether you’re interested in learning how Brightspace tools can support your teaching goals or you have a technical question – the CFT can help.
This page serves as a jumping off point, whether you are getting started with your Brightspace course or you’re in seek of help. Explore the top menu bar to learn more about what the Brightspace Support team can offer!
Online Course Development Resources
These Course Development Resouces (CDR) will walk you through the online course development process drawing on research, best practices, and existing resources from around the web and from the Vanderbilt University Center for Teaching (CFT) and Brightspace Support at the CFT. Engage with this site as a Self-Paced Course or an On-Demand Resource.
Highlighted cft resources – fall 2022
- CFT Fall 2022 Working Group: Preparing Syllabi for First Faculty Job
- Updated Teaching Guide: Personal Devices in the Classroom
- Request a Teaching Observation and Consult
- Leading Lines Podcast: Featuring Brianna Janssen Sánchez and Nancy Ruther
- Upcoming Events at the CFT