On-Demand Resources For Students
- How do I set my time zone?
- How do I locate my courses?
- How can I re-order my courses on the dashboard?
- How do I add a photo and edit my profile?
- How to enroll in and access the communal learning materials bank.
- How do I download my syllabus, or any document?
- How do I download all the course content files at once?
- How do I submit assignments?
- How do I submit a large video file for an assignment?
- I am having trouble uploading an assignment file
- How do I see my grades and feedback?
- How do I use Turnitin to submit an assignment and then see my instructor’s feedback?
- Preparation for Taking a Quiz in Brightspace
- Student Quiz Guide: How to Install Respondus Lockdown Browser
Video Conferencing: Zoom and Virtual Classrooms
- Everything you need to know about Zoom – Vanderbilt Hustler article, March 2020
- Preparing your laptop or device for video conferencing
- How do I join a Zoom meeting or Virtual Classroom?
- How do I navigate a Zoom meeting interface?
- How do I navigate a Virtual Classrooms interface?
- Where can I view Zoom recordings?
- Changing your Zoom Background
- How do I access the Media Gallery to watch videos?
- How do I use Kaltura Capture in Kaltura?
- How do I upload videos to Brightspace? (How to use Kaltura)
- How do I access Kaltura? What if I’m getting an error?
- How do I make edits to my Kaltura video?
- How do I add captions to my Kaltura video?
- How do I edit captions in my Kaltura video?