Guidelines for Event Ticketing
- Only currently registered Vanderbilt Student Organizations & Departments, and designated campus organizations are eligible to establish ticket sales.
- As of July 2023, all ticket sales are virtual, and Student Centers no longer have physical Box Office locations
- Requests for ticketing can be made by filling out this AnchorLink form. Requests must be submitted by officers of the organization, or dept. representatives.
- Requests should be submitted 3 weeks before the event date and 14 days prior to the requested on-sale date. The box office may not be able to provide all services to requests submitted past these deadlines and reserves the right to decline these requests.
- In addition to being put on by an approved group, events must meet the following guidelines to qualify for ticketing services:
- The event must be held in a University facility or a venue contract must be presented in order to prove freedom in ticketing and capacity.
- The event falls under one of a combination of the following descriptions: concert, speaker, lecture, dance, benefit, and/or performance.
- Ticket sales cannot be set up to sell t-shirts, candy, food, or other items. The box office manager reserves the right to deny the ticketing setup request.
- In order to maintain events at a reduced rate for students, student organizations that receive Student Services Fee funding may charge no more than $5 for event attendance, with the exception of Rites of Spring, Commodore Quake, and Lights on the Lawn.
- Cancellations for ticketing setups made within 10 business days of the event will not refunded.
Fees for Ticketing/Services
- Tickets sold through the AudienceView website are subject to a credit card processing fee of approximately 3%.
Payment for Services
- A Vanderbilt University COA string must be provided.
- At the conclusion of the event, the box office will transfer funds from ticket sales via internal transfer or check in some cases. This process may take up to 4 weeks after the event date.
- Some box office fees are billed separately (event door sales, staffing).