Anchorlink Registration Form
- If you are interested in having a donation drive. Please complete this form via Anchorlink.
- University Housing and Student Centers will permit student organizations to set-up collection boxes at the central information desk in each residential area:
- Warren|Moore, E. Bronson Ingram, Zeppos, BQ, Lewis, Hank Ingram, and Blakemore.
- Additionally, boxes may be set-up at the front desks of The Commons Center and Sarratt Student Center and at the Sarratt Promenade.
- Only one organization at a time may set-up and operate a collection for a one-week period only, Monday morning through Sunday evening.
- The sequence of groups will be on a first come, first served basis.
- No collections will be approved during the exam period because this is reserved for Housing’s Annual Closing Collection.
- Complete the Donation Drive Registration form in Anchor Link.
- Wait for approval before placing collection containers.
- Unapproved collection containers will be removed immediately from Residence Halls and Student Center buildings.
- The student organization must submit a flyer to the Facilities Management Office in Branscomb #1106 one full week prior to the start of the donation drive.
- The flyer should include information about the dates of the drive, the sponsoring student organization and the target charity.
- After approval, the organization may post the flyers in residence halls on bulletin boards only.
- Additionally, signage for collection containers is limited to the container itself.
- The student group must provide contact information (including cell phone) for a representative in charge of the operation.
- The group must provide a plan for monitoring collection boxes and collecting donated items.
- In the event boxes overflow, OHARE will contact the representative to arrange a pick-up of donated items.
- If there is no response within 24 hours, the items will be discarded.
A word of advice
- Be sure to select a reputable charity.
- Understand the organization’s terms and that they coincide with Housing and Student Centers guidelines.
If you have questions or need additional information,
call or email Toi Batson in the Facilities Management Office at (615) 322-2965 or email@example.com.