Event Parking Request
Contact the Office of Parking Services for assistance with parking needs related to special events and projects.
Read carefully NEW information below (NEW RATES EFFECTIVE JULY 1, 2020)! Some of the services available are special parking permits for events, barricades and signs for lots, and Parking Services officers.
PARKING REQUEST POLICIES
- Requests are on a first-come first-served basis. Official Vanderbilt University functions take priority over other events.
- All request forms should be submitted 72 hours in advance to allow for proper notification and posting.
- All requests received less than 24 business hours in advance will be directed to pay parking spaces in Wesley Place Garage or 25th Avenue Garage.
- No more than 5 spaces will be used in a surface lot located near any building.
- Major events that require larger numbers of parking spaces will be directed to parking garages containing paid parking or to perimeter surface parking.
- All requests for parking must be submitted on line through a Special Event Request Form. (Please print a copy for your records)
- Requests are not approved until confirmed by Vanderbilt University Office of Parking Services in writing.
- Incomplete requests cannot be processed.
Reserved spaces for special event:
$15.00 daily per space (when received at least three business days before the event begins)
$10.00 per sign (wthout reserved spaces)
- (All request received less than 3 business days before the event begins do not allow adequate time for notification and require special handling and divert resources)
- $25.00 daily per space (when the request is received 2 business days before the event begins)
- $35.00 daily per space (when the request is received the business day before the event begins) All requests received less than 24 business hours in advance will be directed to pay parking in the Wesley Place Garage, Terrace Place Garages or 25th Avenue Garage.
- Events which occur after 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday or on weekends, which do not require “Reserved Parking” will incur a fee of $40.00 per event in lieu of the normal per space charge.
- Cancelled Events:
- Events/spaces cancelled less than 3 business days before the event will incur a cancellation fee (50% of the original charge). (Signs have already been printed and placed reserving the spaces.)
- Events/spaces cancelled the day of the event will be charged the full amount. (Signs have already been printed and placed and permit holders have made other arrangements for parking.) (Additionally, resources will have to be diverted to remove the signs and open the spaces for parking.)
- Special Event Parking Request Form