Skip to main content


Animals are not permitted in Student Centers, with the exception of service animals and Jack the K-9 Officer with VUPD.

Hosting a petting zoo on campus? Additional documents, are required – please see Forms for more information.

  • Certificate of Insurance
  • Completed Limited Premises Agreement
  • Waivers from the Office of Risk Management