About the Service Fair
The annual Service Fair will be held on Wednesday, September 28th from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Alumni Lawn. The Service Fair will bring over 35 community partners, organizations, and agencies with a variety of missions to Vanderbilt to interact with students who want to get more involved with the Nashville community. This is an excellent opportunity for students to connect individually with Nashville nonprofits and for student groups to make new partnerships with local aid organizations. We encourage students to do the following:
- Review the list of community partners in advance and check out their websites to identify community partners to visit at the fair.
- Bring your student ID or phone to tap in at the entrance.
- Bring a phone, notepad, or iPad to write notes and collect contact information.
- Bring a bag to collect free items and business cards.
- Enjoy a popsicle that will be provided to attendees.
Any questions about the event can be directed to SOLS@vanderbilt.edu.
We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Service Fair!
You can find a list of our 2022 Community Partner Participants, their websites, and contact information here.