In 2022, the Wond’ry celebrated the grand opening of the new Launch incubator space, located in the Loews Office Tower at 2100 West End Avenue, Nashville, TN. Founders accepted into the program will work with dedicated mentors, in a fully furnished office space that comes with: a shared kitchen, balcony space, conference rooms, mailing address, limited storage and locker capacity, and wi-fi. Participants will be allowed to utilize this space for 6 months to a year.
Applications are open year-round and selected teams are invited to join as space becomes available. Click here to apply.
Invited ventures are required to sign a participation agreement before move-in and provide proof of liability insurance. Resources are available to assist with obtaining the required insurance, if needed. Learn more about Founder here.
The 2022 Inaugural Ventures:
- EndoShunt: This medical device based start up is developing a life-saving traumatic hemorrhage control shunt, which allows trauma surgeons to pause the clock on their patients bleeding out. This gives them the time they need to make a definitive repair. Click here to learn more.
- CardioFlow Technologies: They are developing a temporary balloon catheter designed to optimize hemodynamics in patients admitted with acute decompensated heart failure. It is anticipated that the device will help to improve patient symptoms, reduce hospital duration, and decrease hospital re-admission. Click here to learn more.
- Zeno Power Systems: This company provides lightweight radioisotope power systems that can provide heat or electricity in extreme environments. Click here to learn more.
- Fathom: This information communications technology enables personalized life and career services. Click here to learn more.
- Arms Cyber Defense: This company provides cyber security for the Department of Defense and large enterprises. They focus on utilizing moving target defense techniques to mitigate the damage from zero day cyber attacks. Click here to learn more.
- Radical Shoots: They provide high quality, locally-grown microgreens to the Nashville market. Microgreens are flavorful plant shoots that are usually between one – two weeks old and contain the highest nutritional density in a plant’s lifecycle. Radical Shoots is committed to advancing sustainable agricultural practices to lower the carbon footprint of food production and increase access to local, nutritious foods in the Nashville community. Click here to learn more.
- Finally: This skincare company is developing a skin assessment platform that analyzes the molecular makeup of an individual’s skin in order to match individuals to ideal products and/or ingredients for their skin’s unique biochemical makeup. Click here to learn more.