DIVE (Design as an Immersive Vanderbilt Experience) is a program at Vanderbilt University that teaches human-centered design thinking so that you can solve complex, real-world problems, develop critical thinking skills, and work in multidisciplinary teams during an immersive, mentored project.
Deep Dive Experiences
You are invited to the HOD Capstone Demonstration Day on Friday, December 6 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. at Vanderbilt University's Wyatt Center, 3rd Floor Rotunda on the Peabody campus. This is a time to see the HOD Capstone students reflect on their capstone experience and enjoy conversations with colleagues, guests, and employers in attendance.
- For general information, questions, or to learn more about DIVE, please email email@example.com.
- To join the DIVE list-serve and receive the latest information on the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Project sponsors in the Nashville community interested in partnering with DIVE should email email@example.com.
- Faculty interested in adding a design component to their course(s) should email firstname.lastname@example.org or the Center for Teaching. Training will be provided to faculty who choose to integrate design thinking into their courses.
- Staff interested in mentoring a DIVE project should email email@example.com or contact of Office of Active Citizenship and Service. Training will be provided to staff who choose to mentor DIVE projects