DIVE (Design as an Immersive Vanderbilt Experience) is a program at Vanderbilt University that teaches human-centered design thinking so that you can solve complex, real-world problems, develop critical thinking skills, and work in multidisciplinary teams during an immersive, mentored project.
Deep Dive Experiences
- For general information, questions, or to learn more about DIVE, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To join the DIVE list-serve and receive the latest information on the program, please email email@example.com.
- Project sponsors in the Nashville community interested in partnering with DIVE should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Faculty interested in adding a design component to their course(s) should email email@example.com or the Center for Teaching. Training will be provided to faculty who choose to integrate design thinking into their courses.
- Staff interested in mentoring a DIVE project should email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact of Office of Active Citizenship and Service. Training will be provided to staff who choose to mentor DIVE projects