Get Access to VINSE - New Vanderbilt Users
VINSE user facilities are open to everyone. There are no membership fees – VINSE charges hourly rates for our facilities and equipment.
VINSE facility users are required to complete two VEHS training modules. Follow the instructions below to submit your training certificates.
- Log in to SkyVU
- "Me" menu, select "Learning"
- Search and enroll in “Chemical Waste Training for Labs” & “Chemical and Physical Safety in the Lab”
- E-mail screenshots of completion reports
Link iLab account to VINSE
- Find VINSE under "Core Facilities" and request access
- Click here to create an account, after account is created contact your PI to be assigned a project billing number
- Watch cleanroom orientation video
- Review the Cleanroom Safety Plan & Conduct of Operations Manual
- Complete acknowledgement form
- VINSE staff will contact you to schedule a new user walk-through. You will need to wear closed toed shoes and long pants and bring your safety glasses. If you have a cleanroom notebook, bring it along with a non-retractable pen (non-clicky).
- VINSE staff will contact you to schedule orientation and a walk-through. You will need to wear closed toed shoes and long pants.
Advanced Imaging Training
No orientation, tool specific training is scheduled upon request
External Users - Please contact the VINSE office to set up an external user agreement.