Get Access to VINSE - New Vanderbilt Users
VINSE user facilities are open to everyone. There are no membership fees – VINSE charges hourly rates for our facilities and equipment.
All VINSE facility users are required to complete two VEHS training modules. Please follow the instructions below to submit your training certificates.
- Log in to SkyVU
- "Me" menu, select "Learning"
- Search and enroll in “Chemical Waste Training for Labs” & “Chemical and Physical Safety in the Lab”
- E-mail screenshots of completion reports
Do you have an iLab account?
- Join VINSE under "Core Facilities" and request access
- Click here to create an account, after account is created contact PI to be assigned a project
- Watch cleanroom orientation video
- Review the Cleanroom Safety Plan & Conduct of Operations Manual
- Complete acknowledgement form
- VINSE staff will contact you to schedule a new user walk-through. You will need to wear closed toed shoes and long pants and bring your safety glasses. If you have a cleanroom notebook, bring it along with a non-retractable pen (non-clicky).
- VINSE staff will contact you to schedule orientation and a walk-through. You will need to wear closed toed shoes and long pants.
Advanced Imaging Training
No orientation, tool specific training is scheduled upon request
External Users - Please contact the VINSE office to set up an external user agreement.