- Device Fabrication - An introduction to device fabrication and the tools available for this process in the VINSE cleanroom.
- Etching - An introduction to etching and the tools available for this process in the VINSE cleanroom.
- Deposition - An introduction to deposition and the tools available for this process in the VINSE cleanroom.
- Photolithograhy - An introduction to photolithography and the tools available for this process in the VINSE cleanroom.
- 3D Pint Complete - An in depth introduction to the 3D printers available in the VINSE print studio: what they are, how they work, and what they're used for.
- What is VINSE Tech Crew - VINSE Director, Sharon Weiss, and participating members explain what it means to be a part of the Tech Crew.
- Little Silicon is a Big Deal - 2018 Science in Video Competition - Awards were presented Nov. 28 at the 2018 MRS Fall Meeting in Boston.
- Launch of Vanderbilt Institute of Nanoscale Science and Engineering - Vanderbilt University celebrated the grand opening of the newly constructed Core Facilities.
- VUCast Extra: Blackberries, electricity and high school students - How do you get students excited about science? Try some blackberries, nanotechnology and solar cells mixed with Tennessee high school students at a Vanderbilt lab.
- Interdisciplinary Materials Science - Sometimes finding your own course of study and research within a university's existing programs can be difficult. At Vanderbilt University's Interdisciplinary Materials Science program, you can tailor your own PhD program from a wide variety of courses that span the educational spectrum.