XFINITY On-Campus IPTV Service
What is Xfinity on Campus?
Xfinity IPTV is available to all students residing on-campus during a given term, including during break periods (Fall, Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Breaks). Service is provided over the summer months to students who are residing in on-campus housing during summer term.
t allows you to stream live TV or watch On Demand content directly on your laptops, desktop computers, and mobile devices as long as you are residing on-campus during a given term.
How to Log In
There are two ways you can log into XOC:
- Web portal (https://xfinityoncampus.com/)
- Xfinity Stream App
You should see the following home screen once you log in.
What Features Are Included with Xfinity on Campus?
- Live Streaming TV – Stream over 220 channels of live TV anywhere on and off campus
- XFINITY On Demand™ – Watch thousands of free On Demand TV shows and movies
- Cloud DVR (cDVR) – Record your favorite shows and movies with 20 hours of included cDVR service per user
- Upgrade Options (credit card is required) – You can upgrade to additional services through a one-to-one relationship with Comcast
- Roku – Stream TV and movies directly to your TVs using a Roku device or Roku-enabled TV
- Partner Apps – Stream additional content through dozens of TV Everywhere Partner Apps
- Download and watch offline – You can download shows and movies and watch offline
- Xfinity Stream and Peacock Premium – Watch live TV, movies, and shows On Demand, and even get 20 hours of DVR storage. More info and how to log in here.
- Premium Upgrades
- Sports & Entertainment, Showtime, The Movie Channel, Starz
- International Programming
- South Asian, Filipino, Russian, Italian, Greek, Israeli, & French
- How to Process
- You subscribe through the XOC portal
- Enter credit card billing information
- If you cancel a service or a card is declined, only that upgrade will be discontinued
Roku & Other Devices
- Not provided by Vanderbilt University or Xfinity On Campus
- Users can stream IPTV on any TV using a Roku device or Roku-enabled TV
- Full IPTV channel lineup available on campus
- TV Go channel lineup available off campus
- OnDemand and cloud DVR available as well
Apple TV & Other Devices
- Third party TV Everywhere Apps are available on Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, XBOX 360 & XBOX One
- To log in, select Xfinity as your provider and sign in with your student credentials
Samsung & LG Smart TVs
- Multiple Samsung & LG Smart TVs now have the Xfinity Stream app embedded
Xfinity On Campus Support Portal
- Check for known outages
- Learn about product features
- Search for solutions to common problems
- Submit a support ticket