COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
Symptomatic testing is available at the following locations:
- Student Health is open Mondays to Fridays 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for students.
- Occupational Health Express Care is open Mondays to Fridays 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. for VU faculty, staff or postdocs. Location is Suite 112 on the 1st Floor of the Medical Arts Building. Work-related travel testing is also available at OHC; contact OHC for information.
- Vanderbilt Health Walk-In Clinics noted here and the Vanderbilt Health Clinics at Walgreens noted here offer COVID-19 testing.
- More information on testing options through VUMC can be found here.
Individuals who need tests for travel or would like to seek testing options outside of Vanderbilt have the following options:
- Metro-Nashville has testing locations open.
- In addition, there are additional testing sites in Tennessee and Kentucky.
Free rapid antigen at-home kits are available for the Vanderbilt community (students, faculty, staff, post-docs) for pick-up at the following location on campus:
- Sarratt 310: 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays.
Rapid tests that you can do at home may also be available at retail locations and are partially-covered by Vanderbilt insurance.
TOP INFORMATION for COMMUNITY MEMBERS
- Command Center: About, Positive Case/Close Contact Reporting, Vaccination Reporting
- Testing Information: Options, Protocols
- COVID-19 Cases: How isolation and quarantine works, Contact tracing
- Protocols: Masks, Physical Distancing, Gatherings/Activities