We are continuing on-campus, in-person classes for the Spring 2022 semester.
- The start of the semester for undergraduates is delayed until Jan. 17, which is also Martin Luther King Jr. Day. As in past years, classes will not be held that day to allow the community to participate in the virtual Commemorative Series events.
- The dates for spring break (March 5–13) and Commencement (May 13) are unchanged. Additional detail about the undergraduate academic calendar will be announced soon.
- Most graduate and professional programs will delay classes until Jan. 17. Deans will communicate directly with their students, faculty and staff with school- and program-specific information.
- We are instituting enhanced safety protocols for the entire campus community, including a Commodores Care period for students and the resumption of required masking indoors.
- In addition, we are greatly expanding our testing program for the spring to support the health and safety of our community. This will include required testing for all returning students before they arrive on campus.
TOP FAQs for Spring 2022
For winter break 2021 and spring 2022, the testing center will be open:
Tuesday, Jan. 4 through Wednesday, Jan. 5: Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 6: CLOSED due to inclement weather
Friday, Jan. 7 and Saturday, Jan. 8: Closed
Sunday, Jan. 9 through Thursday, Jan. 13: Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 16: Closed
- Monday, Jan. 17: DELAYED OPENING: Open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday, Jan. 18 through Thursday, Jan. 20: Open 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Starting Jan. 24: Mondays through Thursdays: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.