Nicholas S. Zeppos College
Opening in August 2020, Nicholas S. Zeppos College is located on the corner of West End Avenue and
25th Avenue South. Nicholas S. Zeppos College provides state-of-the-art accommodations inside gothic-style architecture.
Nicholas S. Zeppos College will house 335 upperclass students in four-person suites, traditional double rooms, and traditional single rooms. The building will be fully air conditioned. Corridors and common areas will be carpeted. Student rooms will have hard surface flooring.
Residency also incurs the required Residential College Experience Fee.
Nicolas S. Zeppos College is led by a Faculty Head of College. The Faculty Head works closely with Residential Colleges staff, a graduate student worker, and the College Programming and Advisory Councils to encourage the living and learning outside of the classroom. The residents are also supported by an Area Coordinator, a Head Resident, and Resident Advisers who all live in the college.
- Commodore Card access to building
- Camera Surveillance of all exterior doors
- Central air-conditioning
- Xfinity On-Campus IPTV Service
- Study Lounges
- Community kitchen facility with oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, and refrigerator/freezer
- Carpeted corridors
- Wireless campus network throughout the building
- Vending machines (cash or Commodore Card)
- Laundry (cash or Commodore Card)
- Fully ADA accessible
- Fully sprinkled for fire safety
- *Standard XL Twin Mattress for each resident
- Loftable bed for each resident
- Desk for each resident
- Desk chair for each resident
- Two Chests (one with a lockable drawer) for each resident
- Closet for each resident
- Waste can for each room
- Recycle bin for each room
- Overhead lighting
- Window blinds
- Data port for each room
- Towel bar for each resident
- Custodial service in common area baths, lounges, and corridors