Alpha Epsilon Pi
Since 1929, Alpha Epsilon Pi at Vanderbilt University has a tradition of providing a fraternal home to thousands of young men looking to better themselves and their communities. AEPi’s mission – to develop the future leaders of the world’s Jewish communities – is demonstrated every day through acts of Brotherhood, Tzedakah (charity), social awareness and support for Jewish communities and Israel. The Tau chapter at Vanderbilt was the fraternity’s 19th chapter and today there are more than 180 AEPi chapters in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia and Israel.
- Nickname: AEPi
- Founded: New York University, 1913
- Local Chapter Founded: Tau, 1929
- Philanthropy: Jaffa Institute, United Hatzalah, and Israel Cancer Research Fund
- Social Media: @alphaepsilonpi
- National Website: www.aepi.org