Thank you for your interest in recruiting Vanderbilt talent! When it comes to hiring top talent, we know you have a lot of options.
Whether you’re new to recruiting our Commodore candidates or Anchoring Down to hire more, our Employer Relations team is here to make connecting to campus and recruiting easy. We’ve found that employers who work with us on their recruitment plans successfully make more quality connections with candidates than employers who do not.
Start recruiting Vanderbilt talent today:
- Register for an account with Handshake, the VU exclusive recruiting database
- Set up an introductory call with a member of the Employer Relations Team
- Review our menu of services to learn about opportunities to connect with potential candidates
This fall, we are hosting exclusively virtual career fairs. However, we are excited for our employer partners to return to campus to host interviews and employer programs. You can register for all recruiting activities through Handshake.
Did you know that Vanderbilt is currently ranked #14 among national universities by U.S. News & World Report and was most recently ranked #10 World’s Most Innovative Universities by Reuters? With unmatched academic talent and highly motivated students, you are sure to find candidates for your internship or full-time opportunities.
Here are just a few facts about who you’ll find at Vanderbilt:
- An incredibly diverse student population and a campus that offers nine identity centers with opportunities to get involved and find connection
- More than 475 student organizations for extracurricular engagement
- As of Fall 2020, total enrollment (both undergraduate and graduate) is 13,537, with an admission rate of 11.6%
- Coast-to-Coast representation. The top five states undergrads hail from are Tennessee, Florida, New York, California, and Texas
- Happy Students! Vanderbilt is ranked #1 College their students love and #2 Happiest Students in the 2021 Princeton Review