Law, Legal Services
- Schedule a meeting with Vanderbilt’s Pre-Law Advisor, Carrie Russel.
- Start identifying Law Schools and researching their program and faculty.
- View our Career Planning Guide & Internship Orientation Guide. Here is an accessible PDF: Internship Orientation Guide.
Industry-Specific Job Boards
The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership-based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- American Bar Association
- Association of Legal Administrators
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- National Association for Legal Professionals
- National Lawyers Association
Company & Industry Research
- Business Insights: Essentials
- D&B Hoovers
- Summer Experience Database