- Hospitality covers a broad array of jobs including those in tourism, hotel management, restaurant service, and event planning.
- While the work can be tough, it is also very rewarding to serve others.
- If you’re interested in this field, make sure to find appropriate internships that include customer service and attention to detail.
- View our Career Planning Guide & Internship Orientation Guide. Here are accessible PDFs: Career Planning Guide & Internship Orientation Guide.
Industry-Specific Job Boards
The resources below are a combination of general industry information as well as specific job and internship posting sites for this industry.
A professional association is an organization of people who have similar career interests. These membership-based organizations often offer a reduced rate for students that allow access to the many resources they provide. Professional association websites can also offer job/internship databases as well as opportunities to find mentors or other contacts.
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- Hospitality Financial and Technology Professionals
- STR Global
Company & Industry Research
- Business Insights: Essentials
- D&B Hoovers
- Undergraduate Experience Database