Amazon Hub Lockers
Amazon Hub Lockers provide students with a self-service delivery location to collect and return your Amazon.com packages, in addition to shipping to the Station B Post Office. Lockers are available in two convenient campus locations: Rand Hall (across from the Rand Grab & Go Market) and in The Commons Center (near the Peabody Satellite Post Office), and are available to students 24/7.
When your package arrives at the Locker, Amazon will send you a delivery confirmation email with instructions on how to pick up at the Locker. The email includes the address and opening times for the Locker. Packages must be collected within three calendar days. If you don't collect your package within this time, Amazon will take back the package and issue a refund.
Shipping Amazon.com packages to an Amazon Hub Locker
To place an order for delivery to an Amazon Hub:
- Place an eligible item in your shopping cart and select Proceed to Checkout.
- When choosing a delivery address, select Or pick up from an Amazon Locker.
- Search by zip code, address, or landmark. For Vanderbilt University, enter zip code 37203.
- Select Ship to this address beside your chosen location.
- Complete your order.
There are two Amazon Hub Lockers located on campus. These are:
- Acquaio - Rand Hall - 2301 Vanderbilt Place, Nashville, TN 37235
- Umi - The Commons Center - 230 Appleton Place, Nashville, TN 37203
A smartphone with the Amazon Shopping app is required for pickup.
Vanderbilt Mail Services is not responsible for loading, delivery, or maintenance of Amazon Hub Lockers, and cannot access locker contents. For more information, visit https://www.amazon.com/ulp/view or call 877.346.6244.