Vanderbilt University Mail Services provides the Vanderbilt community with an efficient and economical mail system that ensures quick and accurate delivery for both incoming and outgoing mail and packages. We realize that we are a vital link between the campus and the rest of the world. Whether we are delivering a care package of cookies from parents to a new student away from home for the first time, or processing the mailing of brochures that will send a department's message across the country, we are committed to providing the highest level of care and service. Read more about us.
The Station B and Peabody mail centers will be closed on the following dates in observance of the holidays:
- Martin Luther King Day- OPEN Monday, Jan 20th, 2020.
- President's Day- OPEN Monday Feb-17th, 2020.
- Memorial Day- CLOSED Monday May 25th, 2020.
- Independence Day- CLOSED Friday July 3rd and Saturday July 4th, 2020.
- Labor Day - OPEN Monday Sept 7th, 2020.
- Columbus Day- OPEN Monday Oct 12th, 2020.
- Thanksgiving Day- CLOSED Thursday Nov 26th, 2020.
- Day after Thanksgiving- CLOSED Friday Nov 27th, 2020, Saturday Nov 28th 2020, Reopening Monday Nov 30th.
- Christmas- CLOSED Wednesday Dec 23rd, Thursday Dec 24th, Friday Dec 25th, Saturday, Dec 26th, Sunday Dec 27th, Monday Dec 28th,Tuesday Dec 29th 2020.
- Station B Post Office will be open Wednesday Dec 30th, and Thursday December 31st, 2020 the package window, metering services and mail routes will be open, but the USPS window will be closed until Thursday 1-2-21. You can still drop stamped mail off at Station B in the drop box on Dec 30th & 31st.
- Peabody Commons Post Office - Closed 12-24-20 to 1-2-21
- New Year's- CLOSED Friday, January 1, 2021