Skip to main content


Vanderbilt University Mail Services does NOT offer passport services at Station B or Peabody. We do have the USPS on site twice (Spring & Fall) a year at the Study abroad fair to offer passport sales and renewals.

Passport applications are available at five Nashville USPS locations. They will also make your passport photos for you.

Passport Locations:

Main Post Office
525 Royal Parkway
Nashville TN 37230-9715
Passport hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Acklen Station (Adjacent to Peabody Campus)
2006 Acklen Avenue
Nashville TN 37212-9998
Passport hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Arcade Station
16 Arcade 
Nashville TN 37219-9998
Passport hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

Belle Meade Station
5421 Highway 100
Nashville TN 37205-9998
Passport hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.

Broadway Station (1.2 miles from campus)
901 Broadway
Nashville TN 37202-9998
Passport hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.

There are also 3 Middle Tennessee locations
• Franklin TN
• Hendersonville TN
• Murfreesboro TN


New application for a U.S. Passport

To obtain a passport for the first time, you need to go in person to one of 7,000 passport acceptance facilities located throughout the United States with two photographs of yourself, proof of U.S. citizenship, and a valid form of photo identification such as a driver’s license.

You’ll need to apply in person if you are applying for a U.S. passport for the first time; if your expired U.S. passport is not in your possession; if your previous U.S. passport has expired and was issued more than 15 years ago; if your previous U.S. passport was issued when you were under 16; or if your currently valid U.S. passport has been lost of stolen.

Renewal of a U.S. Passport

You can renew by mail if your most recent passport is available to submit and it is not damaged; you received the passport within the past 15 years; you were over age 16 when it was issued; or you still have the same name or can legally document your name change.

You can get a passport renewal application form by downloading it from

If your passport has been altered or damaged, you cannot apply by mail. You must apply in person.

For complete information on passports please go to: