Teaching English as a Foreign Language Internship
The English Language Center (ELC) Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Internship is an unpaid, not for credit position and is available during the fall semester year only.
Students who have completed the TEFL Introduction Program are eligible to apply.
- Real-world exposure to various aspects of English language teaching
- Participation in committees regarding English-language-program and curriculum design
- Access to extensive English-language-teaching materials and resources
- Opportunities to engage with international students at various levels of language proficiency
- Mentorship (shadowing seasoned instructors, conference proposal submission, etc.)
- Feedback on micro-teaching
Apply here: Fall TEFL Internship Application Deadline to submit — July 1
For more information, please contact: