writeELC for Undergraduates
writeELC offers you an individualized opportunity to enhance your experience at Vanderbilt University by practicing writing and academic language skills that are essential for your success in your undergraduate studies. Content in writeELC is organized around typical writing tasks at Vanderbilt. In addition, you will be able to schedule individual meetings with the instructor for personalized feedback.
writeELC is tuition free, but space is limited.
NOTE: SPRING 2020 registration opens in early December 2019.
- Building academic vocabulary related to your courses
- Developing revision strategies
- Improving clarity and flow
- Paraphrasing, quoting, and summarizing
- Finding and evaluating sources
- Writing emails, resumes, and cover letters that are appropriate for the U.S. context
For information regarding assessment and enrollment, please contact:
For information regarding eligibility, please contact: