Drop-in STEM Tutoring
At Tutoring Services, we know that the 50-minute appointments you can schedule with our tutors fill up fast. We encourage all students to get to know the available drop-in support services available on campus as well.
Each fall and spring semester the National Science Foundation, the School of Engineering, and the College of Arts and Science offer FREE drop-in tutoring help sessions open to ALL students.
Tutorial Services: Engineering Academic Support, Spring 2023
STEM Tutoring is virtual and in-person!
*Available by drop-in or appointment*
- Download the Penji Tutoring App for mobile or visit Penji Tutoring – Vanderbilt.
- To learn about Drop-In Tutoring: Watch this video
- To learn about Making a Tutoring Appointment: Watch this video
Dates: January 23 – April 24 (excluding breaks)
Times: 7 days a week, 8am-9pm CST
Courses Offered: School of Engineering Tutoring 2023
- BME 2100
- CE 2200
- CHBE 2200
- CHEM 1602, 2222
- MSE 1500
- CS 1100, 1101, 1103, 2201
- EECE 2112, 2123
- MATH 1100, 1200, 1201, 1300, 1301, 2300, 2400, 2420, 2810
- PHYS 1601, 1602
Visit the School of Engineering Tutorial Services page for more information!
Or email Lana Hefner, Program Coordinator, School of Engineering