New Login Process for Clients using VUnetID and Password (as of Friday, February 24, 2023)
Great news! Tutoring Services’ clients will experience a simpler process for logging in to our online scheduling platform, WCOnline, starting Friday, February 24.
Here’s how the simpler, more streamlined sign-in process will work:
- Start from the Tutoring Services homepage (vanderbilit.edu/tutoring)
- Follow one of the (updated Friday 2/24) “Schedule an Appointment” links
- When prompted, sign in using your VUnetID and password
- First visit? You will be prompted to fill out a quick account profile.
That’s it! Thanks to the efforts of our partners in VUIT, you will no longer need to remember or manage a separate password tied to your Tutoring Services WCOnline profile after this change has gone into effect.
Questions or Technical Issues?
If you encounter any technical issues signing into our scheduling system after this change, please contact us so that we can troubleshoot with you.
- Email: email@example.com
- Front desk phone: (615) 343-2225
Access for Tutoring Services Staff
- As a quick reminder, all Tutoring Services staff will continue to sign in via WCOnline’s native sign-in portal.
- Look for the Admin Login link on the Tutoring Services website menu.