As a parent or family member of a Vanderbilt student, you are automatically considered a member of the Parents and Family Association! It enables parents both to actively participate in the life of their Vanderbilt student and to interact with and lend support to other parents.
Association benefits and services for members include:
- Monthly Commodore Connection Email Newsletter
- Webinar invitations hosted in conjunction with various campus partners
- Invitations to local social events
- Volunteer opportunities to engage with the Vanderbilt community
- Eligibility to serve as a Vanderbilt Parent Ambassador
If you would like to increase your involvement in the Vanderbilt community, consider becoming a Vanderbilt Parent Ambassador!