Get To Know Vanderbilt!
At Vanderbilt, we want to get to know you and want you to feel comfortable about your student's new home.
- Want to see a snapshot of life at Vanderbilt? Check out the Commodore Connection, a monthly newsletter sent to parents and families.
- Attend an Information Session and Campus Tour or connect with a current student.
- Want to learn how students can find community on campus? Watch this panel session from Family Weekend 2023.
- Request Information about Vanderbilt.
- Explore the Vanderbilt Community.
- Follow Vanderbilt University on social media, and Vanderbilt's official Parents and Family Association Facebook page.
We are developing solutions to meet society's most urgent global challenges.
In 2021, Vanderbilt reached more than $1 billion in research funding from external organizations.
We are a 24/7 living learning community.
Residential colleges at Vanderbilt create opportunities for learning outside the classroom among students of diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
We are committed to financial accessibility.
Vanderbilt meets 100 percent of every student's demonstrated financial need, without loans, through Opportunity Vanderbilt.
We have a bold vision for athletics.
Vanderbilt is investing $300 million in our student-athletes, athletics programs and facilities through the Vandy United campaign. I realize this clear as mud, so feel free to let me know if you have any questions!
Our rise to the top in academics and athletics-from bioengineering to baseball-is due to one simple truth: At Vanderbilt, talented people find their own paths and team up to break new ground.
As the hub for several booming industries, the home to a global community-including the nation's largest Kurdish population-and "America's friendliest city" according to Travel + Leisure magazine, Nashville combines history and hospitality with diverse culture and growth.
Still need help finding what you're looking for? We'll be happy to point you in the right direction! Feel free to send us an email at email@example.com.