Identity Initiatives Overview
What are Identity Initiatives?
Identity Initiatives serve all students, post-doctoral scholars, staff, and faculty as resource hubs and support networks for institutionally under-resourced and marginalized communities at Vanderbilt University. Our existing initiatives are:
- AAPI for people who identify as Asian American and Pacific Islander
- InclusAbility for people who identify with visible and invisible disabilities, physical health conditions and diseases, mental health conditions, and neurodiversity
- IndigenousVU for Indigenous and Native scholars
- MilitaryVU for veteran and military scholars
- Network First Gen for first-generation scholars
- PersistVU for people with low-income
- SomosVU for Latinx/Hispanic people
- VUGlobalCitizens for people who identify as “International” or “Global”
*Click on each link or click on their header in the toolbar for more info on each Initiative.
Graduation Recognition Celebrations
Congratulations, Class of 2022!
On behalf of the Intercultural Education and Outreach team within the Office of the Vice Chancellor for Equity, Diversity and Inclusion, we cordially invite you to participate in one or many of our five (5) Graduation Recognition Celebrations for the above Identity Initiatives. For more information and RSVP, please click each of the following graduation celebrations.