The Office of the University Chaplain and Religious Life supports the spiritual and religious growth of all Vanderbilt community members while encouraging the ongoing development of interfaith literacy and dialogue. We develop spiritually thoughtful leaders equipped to positively influence a religiously pluralistic world. We therefore seek to integrate the programs and services offered by the chaplains and professional staff into the larger life of the university community.
Office hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday.
We are located in the Office of the University Chaplain and Religious Life, 401 24th Ave. S.
- All Faith Chapel, 411 21st Ave. S. (below Benton Chapel, next to Main Library)
- Benton Chapel, 411 21st Ave. S. (next to the Main Library)
- The Commons Center, Room 215, 8 AM – Noon (near the corner of 18th and Horton)
- Hillel Center, 2421 Vanderbilt Pl
- The Prayer Space (“Annex” at 401 24th Ave. S., behind OUCRL)
- Rohr Chabad House, 11 23rd Avenue North
- Sarratt Center, Room 110, 8 AM – 5 PM
- St. Augustine’s Chapel, 200 24th Ave. S.
- Stevenson Center, Room 6721, 8 AM – 5 PM
Looking for a hospital chaplain?
Vanderbilt University Medical Center’s Department of Pastoral Care
Powered by Benchmark Email