Project Safe Center
Project Safe Center: 304 West Side Row. 615-875-0660. email@example.com.
The Project Safe Center partners with students, faculty, and staff to create a campus culture that rejects sexual violence and serves as a resource for all members of the Vanderbilt community. Operating under the auspices of the Office of the Dean of Students, the Project Safe Center provides support to survivors of sexual violence and engages the campus community in bystander intervention efforts and sexual assault prevention.
Green Dot, a bystander intervention program used by colleges and communities nationwide; an online education module addressing power-based violence; and a variety of programs and presentations on consent, healthy relationships, and violence prevention are available through the Project Safe Center.
- Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Disability Services/University Title IX Coordinator: 615-322-4705
- Office of Student Accountability, Community Standards, and Academic Integrity: 615-322-7868
- Office of Housing and Residential Education: 615-322-2591
- Project Safe 24-hour Support Hotline: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
- Project Safe Center for Sexual Misconduct Prevention and Response: 615-875-0660
- Psychological and Counseling Center: 615-322-2571
- R.A.D. Self Defense Program
- Vanderbilt University Police Department: 615-322-2745 (non-emergency), 615-421-1911 (emergency), or 911
- Vandy Vans: Schedule
- Walking Escort Service: 615-421-8888