The undergraduate schools offer a course Change Period (Drop/Add) once Open Enrollment has closed. A course dropped during the Change Period does not appear on the transcript.
- After the change period, and extending to the official last day to withdraw, a course may be dropped with the consent of the student’s adviser.
- Undergraduates should review the Undergraduate Academic Calendar for Change Period dates.
- Course Enrollment Form
If you have missed the registration period, please contact your Office of Academic Services immediately.
Graduate and Professional Schools
Late registration may not be available to all of the professional and graduate students. Please see your school specific policy and contact the appropriate school official immediately.
- Any changes made outside of registration must be approved by the Divinity Assistant Dean for Academic Affairs.
- Students who register after the designated period may find courses unavailable to them.
- Students who attempt to register after the first five days of classes may be denied permission to register.
School of Engineering
- The School of Engineering professional program mimics the undergraduate policy.
School of Medicine
- Contact the Office of Enrollment Services with all registration questions.
School of Nursing
- Responsibility to maintain registration rests with the student.
- To retain student status, the student must register each fall, spring, and summer semester or secure an approved leave of absence.
- Students must register for each semester from the first semester of admission until completion of degree requirements.