In an Emergency
The following services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Project Safe Support Line: 322-Safe (7233)
- Vanderbilt University Police: 911 or 615-421-1911
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Emergency Services: 615-322-0160
- Tennessee Coalition to End Domestic and Sexual Violence hotline1-800-787-3224
- Sexual Assault Center hotline: 1-800-879-1999
- YWCA Crisis and Information Line: 615-242-1199
Vanderbilt Project Safe staff are available Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
Talk To an Advocate
Project Safe is committed to preventing all types of power-based personal violence (sexual violence, intimate partner violence, stalking, and identity-based targeting), helping those affected by power-based personal violence, answering questions, and more.
Contact Us: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
File a Complaint
Vanderbilt strongly supports reporting of all sexual violence as a key component of its victim services, prevention and awareness efforts.
- Vanderbilt University Police Department
- Emergency: 615-421-1911
- Non-emergency: 615-322-2745
- Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Disability Services investigates complaints about violations of the sexual misconduct policy.
- Learn more about filing a complaint
Share your input
Share your input: Let us know how what information, and resources and services you would like to see offered from Project Safe, and other suggestions you have on raising awareness of and preventing sexual assault.