In an Emergency
The following services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week:
- Project Safe Support Hotline: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
- Vanderbilt University Police: 911 or 615-421-1911
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Emergency Services: 615-322-0160
- Nashville Sexual Assault Center Hotline: 1-800-879-1999
- YWCA Crisis and Information Line: 615-242-1199
Vanderbilt Project Safe staff are available at the Project Safe Center, 304 West Side Row, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Phone: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
Talk To an Advocate
Project Safe is committed to preventing all types of power-based personal violence (sexual violence, intimate partner violence, stalking, and identity-based targeting), helping those affected by power-based personal violence, answering questions, connecting members of the Vanderbilt community with on and off-campus resources, and more. Call the Project Safe Hotline, which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to speak with a Victim Resource Specialist now.
Contact Us: 615-322-SAFE (7233)
File a Complaint
Vanderbilt strongly supports reporting of all sexual violence as a key component of its victim services, prevention and awareness efforts.
- Vanderbilt University Police Department
- Emergency: 615-421-1911 or 911
- Non-emergency: 615-322-2745
- Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action and Disability Services investigates complaints about violations of the sexual misconduct policy.
- Learn more about filing a complaint
The Project Safe Center is located at 304 West Side Row. We’re open Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You may schedule an appointment or simply walk in. If you need to speak with a victim resource specialist outside of our business hours, please call the Project Safe Hotline at (615) 322-SAFE (7233). The Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
For non-urgent matters or for additional information, please email us at email@example.com or call our office line (615) 875-0660.