Commencement: Commons Center, Suite 205. 615-322-2870. email@example.com.
The university holds its annual Commencement ceremony the second Friday of every May.
- Degree candidates must have successfully completed all curriculum requirements and have passed all prescribed examinations by the published deadlines.
- A student completing degree requirements in the summer or fall semester will be invited to participate in Commencement the following May.
- The semester in which the degree was actually earned will be the one recorded on the diploma and the student’s permanent record.
- Financially clear students unable to participate in the graduation ceremony will receive their diplomas by mail.
- Students must meet all financial obligations before their diplomas can be released.