Vanderbilt University Information Technology: 615-343-9999. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vanderbilt University Information Technology (VUIT) provides a range of services to students, faculty, and staff in support of the university’s academic mission.
- vuNet, Vanderbilt’s secure wireless network
- ResNet, Vanderbilt’s residential computing network
- Email through VU Gmail
- Collaboration services, including audio, video, and web conferencing; instant messaging; and peer-to-peer networking
- Storage through Box for Vanderbilt
- Low-cost or free-of-charge software
- Discounts on cellular phone services
- IT support