Skip to main content


Current students should request their transcript in YES. For assistance ordering transcripts, please see the YES Transcript user guide.

If there is a hold on your account a message will display when the order is submitted. To remove the hold, the message will direct you to the appropriate contact.

If you have an enclosure, such as a Law School Admission Council (LSAC) form or an AMCAS form, please bring the form to the Office of the University Registrar. This form will serve as your transcript request. There is no need to enter a request online.

For more information about Secure Electronic Delivery of official transcripts, please see Secure Electronic Delivery FAQ.

If you have additional questions regarding ordering transcripts through YES, please call our office at (615) 343-8221 or email