Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process. The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step. Contact email@example.com with any questions.
NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through the Office of Immigration Services. If you are unsure contact OIS.
- Permanent Residency Options
- Permanent Residency Process at Vanderbilt University
- See the Fee Table. Note that recruitment, if necessary for the Labor Certification, is additional
- OIS Suggested Guidelines for Sponsorship
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding permanent residency
I-485 Memorandum Information for Self-filing Adjustment of Status
- American Institution of Research (AIR) Designation Under 316.20 - Preservation of Permanent Residence for Naturalization Purposes
- I-485 Memorandum Information for Self-filing Adjustment of Status