Skip to main content

Permanent Residency

Permanent residency is a lengthy and costly process.  The department should consult the following resources before determining if permanent residency is the right step.  Contact with any questions. 

NOTE: Petitions for permanent residency requiring a G-28 or letter of support signed by a Vanderbilt Representative must be processed through the Office of Immigration Services. If you are unsure contact OIS.