In Focus Sessions
Interested in learning more about the areas within the Division of Administration? Join us once a month to hear from your fellow colleagues (and subject matter experts!) about topics of interest in the division in our new series of In Focus Sessions.
In Focus Sessions are open to anyone in the division and are opportunities for attendees to learn more about featured topics, goals and achievements, new services being offered, key changes or projects that are underway and much more. Learning about efforts both underway and on the horizon and how the many departments within our division function will foster understanding, reveal opportunities for further collaboration and continuous improvement and highlight how we all work together as One Vanderbilt to support the university’s mission.
In Focus Sessions will be held every third Wednesday of the month from noon to 1:00pm. They will be held virtually via Zoom for the foreseeable future.
Register to attend all sessions . Topics will be added as they are finalized and announced here.
- Dec. 15, 2021 - Equal Access: Who we are, where we are, and why we're here
- Jan. 19, 2022 - Health, Wellness and an update on COVID-19
- Feb. 16, 2022 - Transportation 101: The Transit Crisis and MoveVU
- March 16, 2022 - The Office of Emergency Management: Preparing for, responding to, and recovering from campus emergencies
- April 20, 2022 - Arboretum Tour (In Person Event; Registrants will be emailed with further details)
- May 18, 2022 - Cancelled
- June 15, 2022 - Athletic Concessions & West End Tower: New Operations in Auxiliary Services (In Person Event; Registrants will be emailed with further details)
- July 20, 2022 - FutureVU (Presented by Vice Chancellor Eric Kopstain)
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.