In-person and Online!
As of August 25, 2021, the Writing Studio will resume offering in-person consultations on campus as well as synchronous online consultations. Our goal is for writers to have multiple convenient options to access our support.
Faculty members, the Writing Studio is here for you as a resource and a campus partner. We serve Vanderbilt’s faculty community as a resource for your students, as a resource for instructors teaching writing-intensive courses, and as readers for your own writing projects.
Bring the Writing Studio into Your Classroom
Faculty are the best advocates of Writing Studio services, and we offer several ways to bring the Writing Studio into your classrooms.
Share an online resource introducing the Writing Studio
- Get to Know the Writing Studio: Undergraduate Edition
- Get to Know the Writing Studio: Graduate Student Edition
- Welcome! Videos and Resources Introducing the Writing Studio
Resources for Teaching Writing in Your Courses
Student Nomination Opportunities
- Undergraduate Writing Consultant Faculty Nominations
- Undergraduate Writing Symposium Faculty Nominations
Support for Faculty Writing
The Writing Studio’s full-time staff are available to discuss faculty writing projects, including grant proposals, articles, and book manuscripts. We are also happy to discuss your writing process and help you make efficient use of your writing time.