How do I create a banner for the course homepage?
A banner on the course homepage will draw attention to the course with image rather than text only. This image can be the same as the course widget image. This is a quick process.
For a printable & shareable PDF version of this resource, click here.
First, log into Brightspace and enter the course.
1) In the NavBar, click Course Admin.
2) Under Site Setup, click Homepages.
3) Click Widgets. Click Create Widget.
4) Under Properties, add a name for the banner widget, such as Homepage Banner.
5) Click Content. Click the Image icon in the textbox. Upload image
6) Click Save & Close.
To add widgets to the homepage, see how-to titled “How do I create a course homepage?”