STEM MENTOR | MYRIAM SHEHATA
My name is Myriam Shehata, and I’m a senior from Atlanta, GA studying biochemistry and Spanish. After graduation, I plan to volunteer for a year and then attend medical school. I’ve had a lot of fun with my math and science coursework at Vanderbilt, but I know that these courses can be tricky and are always better when tackled with a friend. Some of my favorite activities in college have been teaching and tutoring in various contexts, so I’m excited to serve as a STEM Mentor this semester. I look forward to working with you and helping you achieve your goals in STEM!
COURSES I CAN SUPPORT
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211-2212 or CHEM 2221-2222 (Organic Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
- BSCI 2250 (Biochemistry I)
- MATH 1300-1301 (Single Variable Calculus)
- MATH 2300 (Multivariable Calculus)
- PHYS 1602 (Introductory Physics)
POSSIBLE MEETING TIMES
- Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday afternoons and evenings
- Monday and Wednesday afternoons
- Available for six hours per week of STEM Mentoring
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of Tutoring Services.