STEM MENTOR | MIKAYLA ROOF
Hello! My name is Mikayla Roof and I am sophomore majoring in Molecular and Cellular Biology. I am extremely passionate about science and academics, and I look forward to working with you to achieve our goals together.
COURSES I CAN SUPPORT
- CHEM 1601-1602 (General Chemistry)
- CHEM 2211 (Organic Chemistry)
- BSCI 1510-1511 (Introductory Biology)
POSSIBLE MEETING TIMES
- Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday evenings
- Available for one hour of STEM Mentoring per week
If interested in being matched with me, please email John Bradley (email@example.com), Director of Tutoring Services.