Current position (as of August 2019):
Assistant Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering
Stevens Institute of Technology
postdoctoral researcher at Columbia University
- 2012 – 2018: Ph. D. in Mechanical Engineering, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, USA
- 2010 – 2012: M. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Columbia University, New York, NY, USA
- 2006 – 2010: B. Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China
- Design, control & telemanipulation of continuum robots.
- Calibration and modeling of continuum robots.
- Robot hybrid force motion control.
Professor of Mechanical Engineering
Advanced Robotics and Mechanism Applications (A.R.M.A.)