Home » Seminar Series
VISE Spring 2017 Seminar Series:
Location: Stevenson Center 5326.
All will be held at the 12:20-1:20 p.m. time slot with lunch at 12:15.
- January 12, Albert Attia, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiation Oncology, & Jared Weis, PhD, Research Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- January 19, Michael G. Giacomelli, Postdoctoral Fellow, Biomedial Optical imaging and Biophotonics Group, MIT
- February 9, Karen Christman, PhD, Professor of Bioengineering, University of California, San Diego
- February 23, Ron Alterovitz, PhD, Associate Professor of Computer Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- March 2, Dario Englot, MD, Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery, VUMC
- March 16, Catie Chang, Research Fellow, National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, NIH
- March 23, Richard M. Leahy, PhD, Professor of Electrical Engineering, University of Southern California
- March 27, Ming Li, chief of bioengineering section, Cardiothoracic Surgery Research Program, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, National Institutes of Health.
- March 30, Jack Noble, PhD, Research Assistant Professor, Vanderbilt University
- April 13, Smita De, MD/PhD VISE Fellow, Instructor Urological Surgery, VUMC & Ryan S. Hsi, M.D. Assistant Professor of Urologic Surgery, VUMC