Effective August 16, 2021: Masks are required for indoor use at all times covering one’s nose and mouth. Please help us keep our Rec facilities fully operational by doing your part and masking up.
Hours of Operation: Effective August 29, 2021 (Hours subject to change)
- Sundays: 12pm to 11pm
- Mondays: 7am to 11pm
- Tuesdays: 7am to 11pm
- Wednesdays: 7am to 11pm
- Thursdays: 7am to 11pm
- Fridays: 7am to 10pm
- Saturdays: 8am to 8pm
Facility Space Information
- Generally, the Main Gym Courts (1-3) have reopened for use. Gym Court 1 will be for recreational play e.g. basketball, Gym Court 2 will be prioritized for Athletic, Club/IM and Student Organization use, and Gym Court 3 will be prioritized for badminton recreational use, Athletic, Club/IM and Student Organization use.
- Please note, that any Rec space can close at any time for repairs, events, University holidays, priorities, etc. Please continue to check our website for updates.
- Members may use their Commodore Card or the Get App to access the turnstiles.
- Bring your own water bottle, and sweat towel.
- Please limit bringing backpacks and/or gym bags.
- Day cubbies are available for use.
- We will no longer provide overnight locker rentals.
- Day lockers with personal locks and items will be disposed of nightly.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Be sure to wipe down all equipment and clean your stations.
- Make sure to gather all items.
- Continue to practice washing one’s hands regularly.