David Williams II Student Rec and Wellness
Holiday Closures (Hours subject to change)
- Tuesday, January 3, 6 am to 8 pm
- Wednesday, January 4, 6 am to 8 pm
- Thursday, January 5, 6 am to 8 pm
- Friday, January 6, 6 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, January 7, 8 am to 5 pm
Building Hours (Beginning January 8, 2023; Hours subject to change)
- Monday through Thursday, 6 am to 11 pm
- Friday, 6 am to 10 pm
- Saturday, 8 am to 8 pm
- Sunday, 12 pm to 11 pm
Spring Break Hours (Beginning March 10, 2023 to March 18, 2023; Hours subject to change)
- Friday, March 10, 6 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, March 11, 8 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, March 12, 12 pm to 5 pm
- Monday, March 13, 6 am to 8 pm
- Tuesday, March 14, 6 am to 8 pm
- Wednesday, March 15, 6 am to 8 pm
- Thursday, March 16, 6 am to 8 pm
- Friday, March 17, 6 am to 8 pm
- Saturday, March 18, 8 am to 5 pm
Facility Space Information
- Generally, the Main Gym Courts (1-3) have reopened for use. Gym Court 1 will be for recreational play e.g. basketball, Gym Court 2 will be prioritized for Athletic, Club/IM and Student Organization use, and Gym Court 3 will be prioritized for badminton recreational use, Athletic, Club/IM and Student Organization use.
- Please note, that any Rec space can close at any time for repairs, events, University holidays, priorities, etc. Please continue to check our website for updates.
- Members may use their Commodore Card or the Get App to access the turnstiles.
- Bring your own water bottle, and sweat towel.
- Please limit bringing backpacks and/or gym bags.
- Day cubbies are available for use.
- We do not provide overnight locker rentals.
- Day lockers with personal locks and items will be disposed of nightly.
- Hand sanitizer and cleaning wipes are available.
- Be sure to wipe down all equipment and clean your stations.
- Make sure to gather all personal items before existing the facility.
- Continue to practice washing one’s hands regularly.