To use the ACCRE cluster, you will need to be part of a research group that is a member of ACCRE, or registered for a class that uses ACCRE for course assignments. If you would like to use ACCRE for your research but your research group isn’t a member of ACCRE already, send this over to your PI.
- New account form: Fill out the Request a Cluster Account form. Submitting this form will generate a ticket/email that the group’s faculty sponsor will be cc’d on for approval.
- Approval: Please allow a few business days for your PI or his/her designees to approve your account.
- Set up your account: Once you are approved, you will need to set up your ACCRE login and change your password.
- Register for training courses: All ACCRE users are required to complete training within two months of receiving their accounts.
- Tutorial: A tutorial of ACCRE’s basic functions is available here.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions during this process.