Home » Trans@VU » Housing


Student Housing

The Office of Housing and Residential Education knows that each person has their own specific needs and comfort levels and Alison can help guide you through the room assignment procedure to find the housing option that works best for you.

Please contact:

Alison Matarese
Office of Housing Assignments

Email: alison.matarese@vanderbilt.edu
Phone: 615-322-2591