The Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, and Intersex Life Office has put together resources for students, faculty/staff, and alumni. We have also provided Vanderbilt, Nashville, and national resources to help you learn and explore more about the LGBTQ2S+ community.
- For Students
- For Faculty/Staff
- For Alumni
- LGBTQI Health on Campus
- Continuum Group (Counseling Center)
- Teaching Beyond the Binary
- Pronoun Guidance
- Nashville Resources
- How to Ask About Sexuality/Gender
- Nashville LGBTQI Friendly Housing
- National Resources
Fall 2022 Drop-in Consultations
- UCC counselor Kyle Shadrick (he/him) has drop-in appointments in room 203 on Mondays from 2-4pm.
- Writing Studio tutoring and satellite hours are from Tuesdays 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Office for Student Care Coordination/OSCC satellite hours are in room 201 Thursdays 10:00am-12:00pm.
- Project Safe drop-in hours are in room 201 Thursday 2:00pm-4:00pm.
- STEM tutoring.