The purpose of the collection of resources listed in this section of our website is to provide information for transgender, trans, gender-variant, non-binary, agender, other non-cisgender people and allies at Vanderbilt University.
- Vanderbilt Non-Discrimination Policies
- Getting Involved on Campus
- How to Navigate Name Changes and Pronoun Designation in University Systems
- Housing for Undergraduate Students
- Student Recreation and Wellness Resources
- Trans Health and Medical Services on Campus
- Support & Community On and Off Campus
- All Gender Bathrooms
The staff at the Office of LGBTQI Life are available to advise and assist the Vanderbilt campus community members as necessary with any gender identity-related challenges and experiences on campus. We invite you to get in touch with us via e-mail, by phone, or by stopping by the K.C. Potter Center to share questions, suggestions, and/or concerns.
Missing Anything? Please contact our office if any information is missing or outdated or if you would like to see something added to this page.