The purpose of the collection of resources listed in this section of our website is to provide information for transgender, trans, gender-variant, non-binary, agender, other non-cisgender people and allies at Vanderbilt University.
- Vanderbilt Non-Discrimination Policies
- Getting Involved on Campus
- How to Navigate Name Changes and Pronoun Designation in University Systems
- Housing for Undergraduate Students
- Student Recreation and Wellness Resources
- Trans Health and Medical Services on Campus
- Support & Community On and Off Campus
The staff at the Office of LGBTQI Life is available to advise and assist the Vanderbilt campus community members as necessary with any gender identity-related challenges and experiences on campus. We invite you to get in touch with us via e-mail, phone, or stopping by the K.C. Potter Center, to share questions, suggestions, and/or concerns.
Missing Anything? Please contact Chris Purcell (pronouns: he/him/his) at email@example.com if there is any information missing, outdated, or you would like to see added to this page.